jueves, 13 de octubre de 2011

I forgot this blog completely...

I'm not sure, but Mr. Luis never said that our "Notes" can't be in english, well I thought it's time to make some difference in this rutine... maybe I'm not a master with writing in english and I'm not a master talking neither but I do my best on it. 
Well I start talking about my week... it was very weird because I had an argument with my parents it was very hard and also happened something I've never done before. I said so much things that I barely remember I was like... blind? With that feeling that locked me out... it's like something got in my mouth and started talking, it wasn't just me.
I didn't go to school last tuesday and wednesay because of it. I was in my room with the door locked. I was with my Pink Soft Teddy Bear by my side.. I was holding it while I was crying also my dog Almendra was licking me because she knows when I need somebody with me. I felt the support of my friends every minute I think I have the best friends ever and I wouldn't change them for anything, they're just my whole life.
I want to thank you classmates, you were so worried about me and It make me felt so good, sometimes a little support of your friends doesn't make any pain even make you feel better. So I want to thank you classmates for that.
I don't have so much to say, just... I just broke the rutine and I wrote some in english... I know I have more than one mistakes in my writing but... don't we learn about our mistakes?
Xoxo!!

1 comentario:

  1. Me llamo la atención tu gigantesco titulo quiero decirte que en la biblia no sale algo así pero parecido. Las palabras se las lleva el viento, frase cliche del amor pero es cristiana y nada mas y nada menos que de la biblia.

    ResponderEliminar